Information Management Trainer/Officer (Information Technology - Records Managem
|Job Title:||Information Management Trainer/Officer (Information Technology - Records Managem|
|Salary:||$34.94 ph negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 11:47|
- Work inner suburbs, N/East to the CBD
- 12-week contract, full-time hours
- ASAP start
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Information Management Trainer/ Officer to join a council in the inner North East suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a 12-week temporary contract with full time hours and start ASAP.
We are lookign for someone who can deliver HPRM training sessions straight away using the existing training resources i.e., session plan, ppt, etc.
May need to drive to local depot deliver training sessions.
- Certification or tertiary qualifications in Records or Information Management or similar field ideal
- Previous public sector experience in a similar role highly desirable
- Proficient in the use of an Electronic Document Management System
- If successful, a police check will be required
- Must be able to:
- deliver HPRM 8.3 training sessions (important)
- create & manage HPRM user profiles
- provide day-to-day operational support i.e., mail opening, digitizing, incoming correspondence capture into HPRM
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's