Records Management Project Officer
|Job Title:||Records Management Project Officer|
|Salary:||$35 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 10:16|
- Work in a collaborative, service-oriented team
- Great location with easy transport links
- Enjoy security for the next 12 months, with the possibility to extend
- Temporary contract starting the 1st July 2019
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Records Management Project Officer to join a council in the inner western suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a full-time, 12-month temporary contract starting in July 2019, 7 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the Corporate Services Directorate, you will be responsible for the delivery of the transition of paper-based to electronic records. This will include business analysis, appraisal, assessment, transfer and preparation of destruction notifications for corporate information in line with the relevant PROV Retention and Disposal Authorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in Records or Information Management, Archives or relevant field ideal
- Previous public sector experience in a similar role highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability in the management of archives and records in both paper-based and digital environments