Information Management Officer
|Job Title:||Information Management Officer|
|Salary:||$29.29 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 15:49|
About the role:
- 2 month initially - Band 4
- Information Management - Records Management
- Outer Western Suburbs
- Provide an effective document management service to the staff so that the organisation makes effective use of its corporate information.
- Ensure the organisation manages its corporate information in line with established guidelines so that a consistent approach to document management is adopted across the organisation.
- Ensure the accurate processing of corporate information within the organisation electronic document management system.
- Maintain the distribution of corporate information, ie mail.
- Demonstrate a customer focus to internal and external customers.
- Maintain the archival process of hard copy documents
- Post Secondary qualification with experience in working within a records management environment.
- Experience in the use of an Electronic Document Management System.
- Experience in the use of desktop productivity software such as Microsoft Office.
- Current Victorian drive licence.
As an approved public sector recruitment partner we are ideally placed to assist you in your search for your next opportunity. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government or the wider Public Sector, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.