Information Management Officer
|Job Title:||Information Management Officer|
|Salary:||$29.29 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 15:49|
About the role:
- 2 month initially - Band 4
- Information Management - Records Management
- Outer Western Suburbs
- Provide an effective document management service to the staff so that the organisation makes effective use of its corporate information.
- Ensure the organisation manages its corporate information in line with established guidelines so that a consistent approach to document management is adopted across the organisation.
- Ensure the accurate processing of corporate information within the organisation electronic document management system.
- Maintain the distribution of corporate information, ie mail.
- Demonstrate a customer focus to internal and external customers.
- Maintain the archival process of hard copy documents
- Post Secondary qualification with experience in working within a records management environment.
- Experience in the use of an Electronic Document Management System.
- Experience in the use of desktop productivity software such as Microsoft Office.
- Current Victorian drive licence.
As an approved public sector recruitment partner we are ideally placed to assist you in your search for your next opportunity. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government or the wider Public Sector, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's