Information Management Officer (Records)
|Job Title:||Information Management Officer (Records)|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 09:46|
- Temporary assignment due to high workload within the team
- Immediate start
- Eastern Suburb location (approx 42km from the CBD by car)
- Parking onsite
- $32 per hour + super
- Flexible days, 3-5 days accommodated if desired.
- Hybrid working style... 2-3 days in the office and work from home
- Registration of electronic documents and knowledge of record management within Local govt and their processes.
- A clear understanding of legislation relevant to document/ record keeping (including EDM) and information access.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service and support the Information Management officer in providing leadership within the team by setting high standards of performance.
- Digitisation of hardcopy mail and dispatching Australia post mail.
- Data entry.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Knowledge of Document control systems. TRIM, Pathway or TechnologyOne.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience or a clear understanding of Local Govt and their requirements/ processes essential.
- Able to use the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of legislation and standards relating to electronic/ hardcopy document archiving and record management.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's