Information Management Officer
|Job Title:||Information Management Officer|
|Salary:||$29 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 11:46|
- Work close to home in Melbourne's outer west
- 6-week contract, full-time hours
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow...
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Information Management Officer to join a council in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a 6-week temporary contract with an immediate start.
Working within the Corporate Services Department, you will assist with the sorting, registration and distribution of mail and corporate information. Additionally, you will maintain the archival process of hard copy documents.
- Certification or tertiary qualifications in Records or Information Management or similar field ideal
- Previous public sector experience in a similar role highly desirable
- Proficient in the use of an Electronic Document Management System
- If successful, a police check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's