ICT Support Officer
|Job Title:||ICT Support Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 7 -17|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 06:16|
Public sector People are currently seeking an experienced ICT Support Officer to join our Local Council Client based in Logan. This will be a 6 month contract position. This position is responsible for assisting in the systems administration duties on Council’s computers, network and systems.
- Assist with the evaluation, administration and support of new hardware and software including the investigation of end user requirements for this hardware and software and installation as appropriate.
- Service Desk as required by the Operations Team Leader.
- Assist with the administration of Council's IT systems and associated hardware, software and databases, ensuring all anomalies or performance issues are addressed.
- Provide second level Service Desk Support and assist with staffing of the
- Provide technical support to DT Projects.
- Contribute to the review of systems documentation and procedures.Assist with maintenance and upkeep of systems documentation.
- Support and maintenance of Council's IT systems and associated peripherals.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
- Perform operational duties in relation to Council's IT systems.
- Experience across Automation via Powershell and CCNA would be highly advantageous.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's