Human Resources Business Partner
|Job Title:||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Salary:||$38.36 per hour plus super|
|Start Date:||28th September|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 16:33|
- Monday 28th September - Friday 24th December
- 30.4 hours a week
- Eastern Suburbs
- $38.36 per hour plus superannuation
- Police Check Required
- Proven generalist human resources experience is essential. Demonstrated understanding of relevant legislation, enterprise agreements/awards and developments in Human Resources.
- Collaborative, with strong customer service and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to be responsive and to deliver on promises and expectations and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent computer literacy skills with the ability to use Microsoft applications, corporate systems and people related systems to administer HR/OD requirements, with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills, with the ability to analyse data, develop reports and deliver training and presentations.
- Demonstrated commitment to the organisation’s values, enthusiasm, creativity and a willingness to learn and to share skills.
- A tertiary qualification in a human resources or relevant discipline is required.
- Experience working in a busy human resources environment in a diverse organisation would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in a broad range of people services, including projects and administrative functions associated with the employment lifecycle and people experience.
- WorkSafe approved 2-day Role of a Return to Work Coordinator training would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Human Resources Contract EOI
$30 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Human Resources Advisor - Contract
$45 per hour plus super
Senior Governance Officer
$41.80 p/h plus super
Coordinator of Risk
$50 - $55 per hour plus superannuation
Project Manager - Community Development