Human Resources Business Partner
|Job Title:||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Salary:||$38 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||March 10th|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 16:17|
- 10th March - 30th June
- $38 per hour plus superannuation
- Provide advice and support to leaders and employees on matters relating to attraction, recruitment and selection, onboarding, induction, leave management, employment variations, learning and position management
- Within allocated directorate, working with and supporting the Senior Business Partner in workforce planning and review and providing services across the full employment cycle
- Supporting people experience functions and activities, including undertaking projects and programs and contributing to policy development and review, allocated via a matrix work model in a range of areas
- A tertiary qualification in a human resources or relevant discipline is required.
- Experience working in a busy human resources environment in a diverse organisation would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in a broad range of people services, including projects and administrative functions associated with the employment lifecycle and people experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's