Human Resources Advisor
|Job Title:||Human Resources Advisor|
|Reference:||PC - 04 - 8|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2019 04:48|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join a local Council in South Brisbane. This will be a short term contract and will suit someone who is immediately available and are seeking an ASAP start!
- Provide advice to managers and staff regarding capability development, talent management, workforce planning, performance management and grievance management processes
- Provide consistent, detailed and accurate advice on the interpretation/implementation of the provisions of Council’s Certified Agreement, employment law legislation and the various Awards applying to Council's operation.
- Deliver and implement operational functions of HR related projects (e.g. New Position Descriptions, Structure reviews) and assist with compiling reports.
- Support the People and Culture branch in ensuring human resource practices and procedures are communicated throughout the organisation.
- Facilitate resolution of local disputes and staffing issues.
- Facilitate and monitor the effective and consistent implementation and application of the Council's Human Resource Management policies, directives and procedures.
- Research, review and implement industry and legislative changes that affect council's human resource practices and regulatory compliance.
- Participate in HRBP and broader People and Culture projects as required.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workplace Relations Advisor
Workplace Health And Safety Advisor
$45 per hour plus superannuation
Council Planning and Performance Advisor
$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Injury Management Advisor - Start ASAP
$47.29 per hour plus superannuation
Senior HR Business Partner
$55 - $60 per hour plus superannuation