Human Resources Advisor
|Job Title:||Human Resources Advisor|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 18|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 06:15|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join our local council client based in Strathpine on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will provide generalist human resource information and advice to support the provision of accurate and efficient service delivery.
- Act as a point of contact for human resource matters by providing sound advice, innovation and problem solving for management.
- Assist in a range of human resource management activities, projects and initiatives in support of management and staff.
- Provide human resource advice and information to staff and management in relation to industrial relations, performance management, training, structural reform and other related matters.
- Contribute to the establishment of, and maintain knowledge of contemporary human resource policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide administrative assistance in the facilitation of document management processes within the department in accordance with corporate records management procedures and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, approved standards, policies and procedures relating to the department’s practices and processes.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated experience providing human resources advice particularly in a local government context.
- Excellent time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Human Resources Business Partner
$38 per hour plus superannuation
Human Resource Advisor
$42.80 /hour plus super
Human Resources - Expression of Interest
$35 - $55 per hour plus superannuation
HR Advisor - Employee Relations
$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Council Planning & Performance Advisor
$45 - $50 per hour plus superannuation