HRIS & Data Analytics Advisor
|Job Title:||HRIS & Data Analytics Advisor|
|Start Date:||1st September 2021|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 11:17|
- South East Melbourne Location (currently work from home)
- 1sr September start date
- 3 - 6 month contract
- Up to $55 an hour + super
- Must have experience with Chris21 and Power BI
- Assist the People and Culture team in providing contemporary workforce data insights to make informed workforce and organisational decisions.
- Maintain the key metrics dashboard and people data through PowerBI.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to the leadership team.
- Review and respond to HR system issues, changes and repairs as they arise within the relevant systems (PageUp, Chris21 and PowerBI).
- Recommend new and evolving ways of utlising the current systems, processes and practices for continuous improvement opportunities in the HR systems.
- Work as the systems connector between P&C and Payroll to ensure the interface between systems are effective and enable accurate onboarding and payroll outputs.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or similar with approximately 5 years’ experience within the industry.
- Demonstrated experience working with Chris21 and PowerBI.
- Able to liaise with external providers to conduct UAT and system testing for patch releases and system upgrades.
- Excellent reporting skills and able to communicate well to stakeholders to relay information and progress.
- Proven ability to plan, design, procure and deliver programs with timeframes.
- Able to start on the 1st September for the duration of 3 - 6 months.
- If successful, will be required to have an up to date National Police Check.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's