|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Salary:||$38.75-43.75/hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 10:36|
- 3 Month contract, until April 2020
- $38.75- 43.75 per hour, plus superannuation
Some Key Duties include:
- First point of contact on all HR Service queries this role will provide solution focused customer support and will ensure queries are responded to or directed to the appropriate SME in a timely manner.
- Provide coordination support to key HR processes ensuring appropriate processes are implemented and delivered with a consistent and customer focused outcome.
- Provide coordination support to the implementation and monitoring of internal policies, guidelines, procedures and processes which provide an effective, consistent and timely delivery of HR services.
- Actively input and maintain HR data and ensure accurate and efficient content management in all relevant HR and payroll systems in line with an agreed process and service matrix.
- Coordinate reporting activities as directed.
- Undertake a range of other HR duties or projects when directed to support the wider People and Safety Group.
- Provide coordination of training activities as required.
- Provide coordination support for the Learning Management System and input and maintain data and reporting related to the system as required.
- Min of 0-3 year’s previous experience in an HR / Safety environment or similar operational business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR, Law, Health & Safety or relevant discipline.
- Competent with HRIS or other systems.
- Strong computer proficiency is MS office suite of applications.
- Ability to analyses, understand and evaluate issues within parameters, understanding consequences and offering solutions.
- Preferable experience with HR services across generalist HR.
- Good communicator (written and verbal).
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's