Hr Generalist (FIFO)
|Job Title:||Hr Generalist (FIFO)|
|Salary:||$30 p/hour plus super|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 16:02|
- Temporary Assignment - 3 Months
- Pay Rate of $30 p/h plus super
- Opportunity to impact a remote council and community
General Requirements Include:
- Development, implementation and revision of appropriate performance management processes and practises across Council.
- Review and further development of the Council’s Corporate and Human Resource Management Policies and Procedures.
- Review and update Business Plans, Policies and Procedures as a consequence of changed internal and external environment
- Provide support and guidance to Managers, Supervisors and employees in the application of Human Resources Systems and Processes
- Negotiate and implementation of Council Common Law & Employment Contracts in compliance with Council and Legislation
- Mediate, facilitate & arbitrate workplace conflict resolution across Council departments
- Manage expense reimbursements.
Previous experience in remote indigenous communities would be advantageous. Get in touch for more information!
Does this sound like you? Click apply!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111 email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Advisor - Employee Relations
$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Human Resources - Expression of Interest
$35 - $55 per hour plus superannuation
Learning & Development Advisor - Band 6
Band 6 - $45 per hour plus superannuation
$39.35 per hour, plus super