HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2021 13:03|
Public Sector People (PSP) are currently looking to speak to a HR Business Partner to join a Local Government on temporary basis.
- ASAP - August 2022
- $43 - $46 ph + super
- 38 hours week
- Join forward thinking P&C team
- Provide dedicated and professional HR business partnering support, guidance and services to an allocated division of the organisation with the objective of adding value through positively influencing people management capability and practices across the organisation.
- Act as the first point of contact for managing the resolution of all generalist HR matters and inquiries through the provision of internal HR consultancy and advisory services.
- Manage at least one of the People and Culture HR portfolio areas, including but not limited to recruitment, metrics and reporting, policy, systems, corporate induction program and industrial committees.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline or lesser formal qualifications with substantial experience
- Sound knowledge of the Fair Work Act, other employment legislation, and experience in interpreting and applying awards, agreements, policies, procedures and other industrial instruments
- Demonstrated experience working as an internal consultant/ business partner delivering contemporary solution focused HR/ER initiatives, advice and support services within a medium to large size organisation
- Demonstrated problem solving, advisory and coaching skills, including the ability to create and maintain positive relationships across the organisation and add value through positively influence people management capability and practices across the organisation