HR Advisor - Employee Relations
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Employee Relations|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Start ASAP|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 12:02|
- Start ASAP
- 5 weeks initially
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Demonstrated facilitation, presentation, and influencing skills to influence others to effect organisational change and continuous improvement.
- Experience in contributing to human resources/organisational development policy and projects which provide for the achievement of the corporate priorities, goals and objectives.
- Sound knowledge and experience of employment law, National Employment Standards, employee relations, relevant legislation, award and EBA interpretation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or a related discipline with relevant generalist human resources or employee relations experience or lesser formal qualifications with substantial relevant experience.
- Well-developed communications skills – written and oral – and highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective networks with a range of stakeholders
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.