HR Advisor - Employee Relations
|Job Title:||HR Advisor - Employee Relations|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Start ASAP|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 12:02|
- Start ASAP
- 5 weeks initially
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Demonstrated facilitation, presentation, and influencing skills to influence others to effect organisational change and continuous improvement.
- Experience in contributing to human resources/organisational development policy and projects which provide for the achievement of the corporate priorities, goals and objectives.
- Sound knowledge and experience of employment law, National Employment Standards, employee relations, relevant legislation, award and EBA interpretation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or a related discipline with relevant generalist human resources or employee relations experience or lesser formal qualifications with substantial relevant experience.
- Well-developed communications skills – written and oral – and highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective networks with a range of stakeholders
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Strategic Communications Advisor
Contractor Safety Advisor
Band 7 - $96,509 - $108,000 plus superannuation
HR Expression of Interest
Human Resources Advisor - Contract
$45 per hour plus super
Human Resources Contract EOI
$30 - $50 per hour plus superannuation