Housing Administration Officer (FIFO)
|Job Title:||Housing Administration Officer (FIFO)|
|Salary:||$27-35 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 16:35|
- Temporary Assignment - 3 Months
- Pay Rate of $27-35 p/h plus super
- Opportunity to impact a remote council and community
General Requirements Include:
- Reception and Administration where required by the Housing Manager
- Providing support to Infrastructure Executive Manager, managers, supervisors and employees
- Encouraging ongoing safe work practises and a strong safety culture within the Council.
- Generation of all housing departments reports and assisting the housing manager.
- Providing Customer Services to community members
- Answer and announce external calls
- Assist with customer and team member enquiries
- Update phone contact listings and distribute where necessary
- Manage stationary supplies and kitchen/toiletry consumables
- Liaise with all stakeholders to achieve satisfactory outcomes for any other administration tasks as delegated
- Report all equipment failures relating to photocopier, phones and computers
- Identify and organize hazards at workplace and liaise with WHS officer for compliance.
NB: These roles are fly in fly out each 3 months which the council fund (ie: 12 weeks based on the island). Limited accommodation is available so house share may be the case (also covered by the council). Extensions may become available if both parties are interested
Does this sound like you? Click apply!
Previous experience in remote indigenous communities would be advantageous. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111 email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's