Health Promotion Coordinator
|Job Title:||Health Promotion Coordinator|
|Start Date:||14th April|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 09:01|
- Work with one of Melbourne's leading Councils
- Located centrally & close to all public transport links
- Attractive hourly rate on offer
- Make a difference in the community in regards to prevention of violence against women, family or elderly.
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Health Promotion Coordinator to join a leading Melbourne based Council on a 3 month contract initially.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for reviewing councils social and community asset documents to identify current gaps for older people and reviewing current ageing and inclusion abuse action plan 2018-2020, developing a framework for community asset mapping, undertaking mapping of identified assets & developing measures for the primary prevention plan.
- Qualifications in Health Promotion or social planning
- Substantial experience in strategic planning & project management
- Experience in primary prevention of violence against women or family violence or elder abuse
- Strong analytical, conceptual & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience building effective relationships with all stakeholders internal & external
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's