Health & Safety Project Officer
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 13:36|
Council are currently rolling out a Task Hazard Analysis Project designed to identify hazards, assess risks and review / improve controls associated with all tasks carried out by teams in the Environment, Sustainability & Open Space, Facilities, Waste & Infrastructure departments.
As the successful candidate you will coordinate this implementation by; consistently meeting and liaising with designated teams to ensure accurate and highly organised data collection & support teams with identifying hazards and conducting risk assessment of tasks.
- OHS Training Cert IV or substantial relevant experience
- Proven experience in an operational or local government setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise competing demands
- High level problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and direction
- High degree of resourcefulness and problem solving
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's