Head of Organisational Performance
|Job Title:||Head of Organisational Performance|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 11:03|
- ASAP - 6 Months FTC
- $116,000 - $126,000 plus super (pro rata)
- 38 hours week
- Inner Metro Council
- Flexible working arrangements
This role is responsible for the leadership and direction of the following key functional areas:
- Council Planning & Performance, Risk & Assurance, Organisational Strategy & Policy, Program
- Management and Enterprise Portfolio Management.
Please see below for key requirements:
- Highly developed analytical and lateral thinking skills, capacity for methodical problem solving and the ability to take the initiative, drive change and implement innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, maintain and report against business plans and associated budgetary and financial and other resource management requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, advocacy, negotiation and persuasion skills with the ability to use discretion and judgment, communicate with staff and others at every level in a complex and dynamic business and political environment.
- A high level of leadership skills, with the ability to create an environment focused on staff engagement, accountability, openness, and collaborative decision making.
- Relevant qualifications and experience in successfully leading a similar business function including risk management, project delivery, internal audit, strategic and business planning and reporting.
- Police Check valid in the last 6 months (carried out by you if successful)
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's