Head of Facilities & Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Head of Facilities & Infrastructure|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 17:47|
• Band 8 | $113,936 - $127,674 per annum + super
• Flexible working options supported
• Health Initiatives
• Access to support and well being programs
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for experienced leader to oversee and coordinate the delivery of council facilities & infrastructure programs.
As part of the City Planning & infrastructure division, you will be providing leadership to team managing councils facilities, buildings, roads, drainage as well as council plant, fleet and operational services.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Management & mentoring of team members
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Development and preparation of strategic plans
• Providing expert technical advice and project management expertise
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management OR
• Proven experience in the management of facilities & infrastructure teams
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Local Government experience is essential
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's