Growth Area Planner
|Job Title:||Growth Area Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 09:02|
This is one of the largest metropolitan councils, with over 70% covering rural areas. This council is undergoing a massive growth and redevelopment period and will be a fantastic experience for planners wanting to develop their skills in growth area zones.
This is a 12 month contract at a Band 7 level.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- High level customer service skills, measured on KPIs in accordance with “Same Day Service” methodology.
- Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Secure a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Benefit from ongoing training and development and gain experience in a growth area council.
- No day the same with a variety of application queries from a diverse community.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.