|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Reference:||PC - 5 - 12|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2019 06:46|
The Graphic Designer maintains Council's corporate identity through the provision of graphic design skills and technical knowledge to create an extensive range of publications and promotional items
- Satisfy all relevant statutory obligations,
- Display public sector ethical standards, and Redland City Council (RCC) codes of conduct and values,
- Comply with the Information Privacy Principles of the Information Privacy Act 2009,
- Contribute to and support achievement of the Redlands Community Plan and RCC Corporate Plan,
- Align with authorised RCC policies, guidelines, and procedures and support and contribute to customer service that satisfies the RCC Customer Service Charter;
- Protect the safety of self and other workers through safe work practices as detailed in the Workplace Health and Safety
- Responsibilities Procedure and associated statements.
- Create an extensive range of publications and promotional items to maintain Council's corporate identity, utilising state-of-the-art technologies.
- Liaise with and coordinate suppliers to ensure production of print materials that supports unit objectives.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on design to other RCC staff.
- Assist in the implementation of new technology to facilitate enhanced Graphic Design production.
- Participate as a member of the team to support the overall goals and objectives of the Communication Services Unit.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.