|Job Title:||Grants Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 16:47|
- Organise advertising and information sessions on Grant process
- Manage and record grant applications
- Coordinate and support internal assessment panel and generate assessment report for endorsement by management
- Engage with Committees and relevant Council Departments on grant process
- Facilitate Grant allocation including confirmation letters, cheques and invoices
- Manage Grant budget
- General administrative tasks to support the Community Grants Team
- Previous experience in a community orientated role and/or grants management.
- Office administration experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer applications and record management tools.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for administrative solutions to sensitive issues.
- Experience working within a customer oriented setting.
- Proven experience in gathering, analysing and reviewing data to assist the work of the Community Engagement Team
- Procure work and resources for the Community Engagement Team.
- High level of written and report writing skills
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's