|Job Title:||Graduate Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 10:47|
This is a small team of four planners and they cover a large land base. You will manage a caseload of about 15, covering everything from rural sheds to large solar farms. Regional councils offer a diverse range of issues for planners early in their career to get exposure to. You will get exposure to both statutory and strategic planning within this role.
If you are struggling to land a role and are willing to commit to relocating, regional roles are worth considering. The successful candidate will be a recent graduate, available to work full-time, any professional experience or having completed a student placement is highly desirable.
This role is not commutable from Melbourne so you will need to relocate, if not living regionally already.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Some exposure to Victorian Planning Scheme.
- Available for a full time contract.
- Six month contract, with potential for extension.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Opportunity for a graduate to secure their first Local Government position.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.