Graduate Architect/Urban Designer
|Job Title:||Graduate Architect/Urban Designer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2020 17:00|
We are seeking a passionate and driven graduate who has strong design capabilities. You will be working on a project driving high quality built form and public realm outcomes for the local area.
The successful candidate will have at least six months professional experience in a design based role and will demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative. Candidates who have prior Local Government experience are encouraged to apply.
- Tertiary Degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or equivalent.
- Proficient in ArchiCAD, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite. Skills in ArcGIS are highly desirable.
- Strong design abilities, with experience in undertaking conceptual design, design development and contract documentation for a wide range of public space improvements.
- The successful candidate will have at least six months post-graduate experience, Local Government experience highly sought after.
- Play an integral role in the transforming the public realm and built form outcomes for this area.
- Gain invaluable experience working among a team who will provide ongoing support and invest in your development.
- Add to your CV and portfolio with LGA experience.
- Attractive hourly rate on offer.