|Job Title:||Governance Officer|
|Salary:||Band 6 rate|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 14:15|
• Hourly rate
•3-4 month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in the outer North west suburbs from Melbourne. We are looking for experienced Governance Officer for a 3-4 month contract
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver high performing Corporate Governance, Information Management and Risk Services, including delivery and coordination of services and specific projects within a politically sensitive environment.
General Tasks include: meeting/council agenda's, setting up meetings, documenting correspondence, FOI's, etc.
• Tertiary qualification with several years experience in either Business, corporate, management, governance or legal related fields.
• Current Victorian Drivers License.
• Demonstrated experience leading staff
• Experience working in local government or similar environment.
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111