GIS Test Analyst
|Job Title:||GIS Test Analyst|
|Salary:||$43.21 Per Hour + Super|
|Reference:||PC - 04 - 19|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:34|
This is an attractive opportunity to work with a local Council in Brisbane as a Test Analyst on a 3 month contract. This role will see you responsible for managing Test Management and Quality Assurance processes to ensure software changes are tested and accepted in accordance with industry standards. Great opportunity to work within an established Council!
- Working with Data Specialists to plan testing for data migration from current software solution to new software solution
- Working with Data Specialists to plan testing for data syncs between software modules and other platforms such as Business Intelligence and GIS
- Planning and executing functional end-to-end system testing for; software modules, software integrations, GIS and Business Intelligence, user profiles and permissions.
- Test Planning for User Acceptance Testing including working with the business stakeholders to define test scenarios and test scripts
- Previous experience as a Test Analyst within the public sector is essential
- Experience in Software Test Management and Quality Assurance principles and methodologies in an ITIL environment
- Ability to prepare software and hardware development specifications based on analysis and conceptual solution designs
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a medical assessment.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion regarding this and other opportunities please call Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's