GIS Officer - Spatial Information
|Job Title:||GIS Officer - Spatial Information|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 14:31|
Public sector People are currently seeking an experienced GIS Officer to join our Local Council Client based in Sydney. The successful candidate will have experience in GIS and knowledge of applicable legislation/regulations. This will be a 6 month contract with possible extension.
- Ensure data capture for Council's GIS occurs in a timely manner and in
- accordance with relevant industry standards
- Ensure high accuracy (99%) for all data is entered into Council's GIS
- Create a high level of user confidence in Council's GIS
- Achieve results in an unsupervised work environment
- Knowledge of Land Information Systems and standard desktop environments
- Achieve results as part of a team-based work environment
- Provide customised plots and reports from the GIS
- Ability to resolve data conflicts in a logical and consistent manner
- Provide GIS information to internal and external customers
- Excellent customer relations
- Ensure effective communication occurs having regard to the needs of GIS
- Compilation of thorough and concise reports and internal memorandums
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Spatial Information Systems or a related field
- Experience in GIS
- Knowledge of applicable legislation/regulations.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's