GIS Officer (Infrastructure)
|Job Title:||GIS Officer (Infrastructure)|
|Salary:||$43.76 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||October 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 06:31|
You role will be to provide a range of GIS services and operate closely with key stakeholders to support effective planning, design, investment and delivery of local government infrastructure
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Undertake improvement activities associated with infrastructure data capture, data maintenance and verification of infrastructure related information in Council’s spatial systems in accordance with best practice.
- Undertake activities to support effective planning, design, investment and delivery of infrastructure including production of infrastructure demand tables and integrated infrastructure network planning for Council’s major asset groups in transport, stormwater, parks and community facilities.
- Conduct spatial analysis of infrastructure networks to identify trunk infrastructure and assist with the valuation of existing and future infrastructure networks in the LGIP.
- Provide expert advice and specialist GIS services to the Strategic Infrastructure Planning team including map development and production.
- Under direction of the Program Coordinator, develop GIS information for the infrastructure network and Strategic Infrastructure Planning teams.
- Start October, temporary role for the next 3 months
- Full time role but hours are flexible
- Friendly and supportive team
For a confidential discussion regarding this and other Local Government opportunities within QLD please contact Lucia Schefermann on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's