|Job Title:||GIS Officer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 09:46|
Public People are seeking an experienced GIS Officer to join our local government client in South Brisbane. This role will be a full time position on a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will need to be able to work collaboratively as part of a team, but also at times autonomously and with minimum supervision.
- Create, manipulate and manage spatial asset databases, applications and mapping layers for parks maintenance sites, within Councils Geographical Information system (GIS)
- Develop and administer quality assurance procedures for the effective management of all parks maintenance spatial data
- Develop GIS user manuals and educational materials
- Develop and collate accurate GIS maps, maintenance schedules and other documentation necessary for tender processes
- Maintain and update GIS data for new, deleted or modified parks maintenance sites
- Provide GIS technical advice, project support and mentoring to the Park Branch when required
- Partake in contract tendering and administration processes, when required.
- Maintain accurate systems for capturing new park developments and capital works projects for costing and reporting purposes
- Attend On/Off Maintenance site meetings to capture park contract maintenance requirements for new developments
- Assist the Parks Branch to develop, implement and continually improve systems and processes for the effective delivery of park contract maintenance services across the city
- Provide high levels of customer service both within and outside of Council
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's