Gallery Administration Officer
|Job Title:||Gallery Administration Officer|
|Start Date:||1 Week|
|Reference:||PC - 05 - 13|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 06:45|
Public Sector People are currently seeking a Gallery Administration Officer to provide support to our Local Council Client in North Lakes. In this role you will provide the support network of 3 Galleries and 3 Museums with administration. Including strong focus on marketing and communication. Strong writing skills required and experience with social media communications.
- Collate content, produce and deliver printed promotional items, information for marketing and communication purposes, and e-newsletters.
- Maintain the galleries and museums content on the Council website, ensuring that all information is consistently current and accurate.
- Support the delivery of network-wide projects and initiatives.
- Create and distribute e-invitations for all network openings and events, including the maintenance of a contacts database.
- Provide day-to-day support for the ongoing network operational requirements, including the dissemination of information and photo library maintenance.
- Create and disseminate materials to support venue operation, including temporary signage and templates for in-house production.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated understanding of design and communication principles relevant to the arts.
- Well developed time management and project coordination skills.
- Understanding of government operations advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with Council’s corporate systems.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Display positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality visitor experiences
- Understanding of Arts Industry advantageous.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.