Finance & Procurement Officer
|Job Title:||Finance & Procurement Officer|
|Salary:||$44.03 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 16:03|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of a Finance Procurement Partner to join a Council in Melbourne. This opportunity is a 2 month temporary contract with an immediate start based in the Western Suburbs.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of effective, efficient, ethical and compliant procurement services throughout the organisation. In addition you will provide procurement expertise and support to the organisation in the areas of tender management, contract management, vendor management, category management and probity.
- Qualifications in procurement and / or in relevant discipline (attained or working towards)
- Demonstrated experience working in a procurement role
- Demonstrated knowledge of procurement standards and best practice
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed time management, analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills that support successful outcomes
- Experience using electronic systems related to procurement and / or enterprise risk management
- Previous experience in the Local Government environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's