|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Tim Watson|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2022 16:19|
- Hourly Rate: $35 - $43 p/h + Super
- Work-time Flexibility and WFH arrangements
- Opportunities for contract extension (Dependent on performance)
Our Local Government client based in Western Sydney region of Sydney, is seeking a Finance Officer - AR to come in and grow in the role.
About the Position:
An initial 3-month contract. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, work in a team of 5 in a fast-paced environment. Guidance/training will be provided to ensure success in the role. You'll be expected to have a strong general accounting foundation.
- Assist in the recovery of outstanding debts in accordance with Council's debt recovery policy
- Processing AR transactions
- Assist in identifying system and process improvements
- Assist with all reconciliations related to the accounts receivable functions to ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Relevant tertiary qualifications/experiences
- Strong accounting background
- Tech Savvy
- SAP experience (desirable) (not strict)
Be part of a team that promotes open communication, honesty and trust. In a diverse team that encourages bringing new ideas to the table. Your interpersonal skills will play a crucial role in the success of your role.
- Strong potential to progress for contract renewal
- Gain exposure in one of Sydney largest metropolitan councils
- Work in close proximity to public transport
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's