Finance Coordinator - Regional Council
|Job Title:||Finance Coordinator - Regional Council|
|Start Date:||26th April|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 16:17|
- 26th April - 31st July
- 38 hours a week
- Regional South West
- Competitive daily rate
- Support strategic decision making by way of efficient and accurate financial reporting
- Drive initiatives to ensure that all resources are efficiently managed and accounted for
- Foster a culture of customer service, continuous improvement and best practice outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with legal and policy requirements
- Ensure the shire is in continuous compliance with relevant legislation, regulation and accounting rules
- Manage the General Ledger and ensure all items are materially accurate at all times
- Safeguards the financial integrity of Council
- Excels in the delivery of our customers’ service expectations.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business related discipline.
- A member of either CPA Australia or the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia.
- Knowledge and managerial experience in Local Government Financial Management or equivalent, with a demonstrated culture of positive customer service and teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop written reports (financial and non-financial) and to support Management in achieving corporate objectives.
- Demonstrated time management skills including the ability to use initiative and judgement to reach outcomes and to work unsupervised so as to achieve objectives of the department/Council.
- Demonstrated effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills to solve complex problems.
Get in touch for more information!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's