Finance Operational Support Officer
|Job Title:||Finance Operational Support Officer|
|Salary:||$32.44 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 17:33|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Finance And Property - Operational Support Officer to join a Council in Melbourne's West. This opportunity is a 3 month temporary contract with an immediate start.
- Establish, maintain and continually improve systems, procedures and processes in relation to administrative requirements
- Support in the preparation of documents, reports, agendas, minutes, letters and other correspondence
- Assist in the planning, organisation and delivery of meetings, appointments, forums, events and community engagement activities for the Financial Controller and senior staff
- Coordinate departmental new staff inductions and training
- Coordinate purchasing function for the Team ensuring compliance with the relevant Council Policy
- Provide positive personal contribution to the successful operation of the Department.
- Relevant tertiary qualification with minimal relevant work experience or lesser formal qualifications with relevant work skills
- Demonstrated passion and experience in establishing, maintaining and continually improving best practice administrative systems and processes
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's