Expression of interest - IT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Expression of interest - IT Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 16:01|
- $45 - $100 per hour + super | hourly rate negotiable based on your exp
- Short & long term opportunities
- Flexible hours offer work-life balance
- Variety of exciting & challenging projects | Data migration and implementing new software/ technologies.
I am working in partnership with Local Councils located across Melbourne & Regional Victoria. We are looking for Business Analyst professionals that are keen on hearing about new opportunities!
As part of the BA team, you will be responsible for analysing company data and developing innovative integrated software solutions to improve business operations.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Analysing current processes, perform critical thinking and suggest improvements to the business.
- Testing and implementing solutions.
- Managing projects from end to end and engaging with all levels of the organisation.
- Identify new opportunities, create business cases and drive projects.
- Process mapping/ analysis skills – these roles require critical thinking and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve project objectives despite conflicting customer and project pressures.
- Ability to tell a clear story using data and insights.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to develop programs and deliver them within financial and resource constraints.
Public Sector People
0466 699 297