Executive Planner - Infrastructure Contributions
|Job Title:||Executive Planner - Infrastructure Contributions|
|Contact Name:||Wallentina Simmons|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2021 16:49|
PSP are working with a Local Government organisation looking to engage an Executive Planner - Infrastructure Contributions
- Lead and implement infrastructure contributions projects including formulation of new development contributions plans and negotiating planning agreements.
- The position will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring, review and preparation of contributions plans for Council as we continue to grow and meet the needs of our existing and future communities.
- The position is also responsible for consideration, negotiation and finalisation of planning agreements.
- The position will represent Council externally in matters relating to infrastructure contributions and work collaboratively across the organisation to achieve the appropriate infrastructure for the growth of our City.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning or other related discipline
- Proven successful experience delivering infrastructure projects or complex business projects
- Demonstrated understanding of development contributions plans, voluntary planning agreements and works-in-kind agreements
- Understanding of new release area planning and infrastructure provisions
- Proven ability to establish, coordinate and/or operate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong analytical, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Current Class C driver licence
- Understanding of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulations
- Experience in infrastructure planning, engineering issues and/or contract negotiations.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's