Administration Support Officer
|Job Title:||Administration Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 16:33|
- Contract to February 2020
- Excellent transport links close to council
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Senior Administration officer to join a large Council in Melbourne's south - west on a contract through until Feb 2020!
The main objective of this role is to provide efficient, effective & confidential administration support to the Councillor Support Office & leadership team by undergoing such tasks as; triaging of a busy email inbox, raising & allocating requests to various departments across the organisation, following up on those requests and running reports, whilst proactively managing diary and meeting schedule for multiple stakeholders.
- Proven skills in providing administrative and secretarial support in a confidential team based environment
- Ability to plan workload and manage competing work demands
- Demonstrated advanced experience in MS Office, especially in creating, formatting & editing complex Word and Excel documents
- Experience in using Tech1 or similar program
- Knowledge and experience in Council's organisational structure
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's