Environmental Services Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Services Officer|
|Salary:||$37.66-53.42 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||9 March 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 10:47|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Environmental Services Officer to join our Local Council Client located in South Brisbane.
The candidate will be required to undertake Land for Wildlife site visits, environmental grant assessments and site visits, assist with environmental events and activities.
- Deliver environmental extension and education and services, oversee environmental grants and support the delivery of environmental activities and events that develop public awareness and support the community's ability to conserve and enhance the natural environment.
- Proactively engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate integration and leverage of environmental services within Council and across related external organisations.
- Support the development and delivery of the annual program of marketing, events and education activities for the Natural Environment and Sustainability program.
- Influence and engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to establish and maintain appropriate environmental services governance, manage risks and issues through delivery, and ensure change outcomes are achieved in line with customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Land for Wildlife Experience preferred
- Experience with environmental grant programs advantageous
- Sound knowledge of SEQ flora and fauna
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lucia Schefermann | 038 535 3100 | email@example.com