|Job Title:||Environmental Planner|
|Reference:||PC - 03 - 24|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 05:06|
Public Sector People is currently seeking applications from experienced environmental Planners to join a local government team based in Caboolture. The role will involve providing advice and assessment of development applications and facilitating sustainable environmental development outcomes in accordance with the planning scheme, relevant legislation, policy guidelines, corporate and operational plans.
- Assess, Review & report on development applications & other planning matters
- Provide advice on environmental planning matters
- Provide responses to enquiries & negotiations on environmental planning issues including but not limited to land use, developmental applications and development proposals
- Conduct site inspections
- Policy development
- Implementation of actions plans
- Degree in Environmental Planning or other relevant field recognised by the Planning Institute of Australia.
- Current C class driver’s licence.
- Experience working within s similar role
- Demonstrated understanding of environmental and planning legislation as it relates to Federal, State and Local Government roles in approvals
- Able to prepare & present reports & submissions
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to deal with complex planning matters & development applications
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.