Environmental Management System Coordinator
|Job Title:||Environmental Management System Coordinator|
|Reference:||P - 8 - 8|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 06:46|
The successful candidate will have experience in the development, review and implementation of Environmental Management Systems certified to ISO14001, Environmental Auditing, environmental incident investigations, Water quality, ground water and site monitoring. Understanding of QLD environmental legislation.
The Environment Systems Officer is responsible for providing environmental management and systems support across Water operations. The primary focus is to ensure activities and projects do not harm any environmental assets and values in the City. The primary functions performed are;
- Undertake environmental risk assessments and develop remedial actions
- Maintain, audit and develop Site Based Management Plans
- Provide environmental management advice, support and training in regard to activities and projects carried out by Water
- Ensure environmental management processes and systems are developed and maintained in accordance with development approval requirements and also in accordance with the requirements of AS14001
- Assist in the management of any environmental incidents and emergencies
- Assist in the development of statutory approvals and environmental reporting
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.