Environmental Health Support Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Health Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:19|
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to participate in and provide support to range of projects, initiatives & activities that support the wider team.
- Ability to interact effectively with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Ability to prepare routine external correspondence
- High level of computer literacy
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage time, set priorities, plan and organise workload to achieve set objectives and targets
- Experience and knowledge of public immunisation services desirable
- A qualification in administration, health science or similar favorable
For a confidential discussion regarding this or other Administration or Customer Service roles in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3100.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.