Environmental Health Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Health Officer|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 12:46|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Environmental Health Officer to join a large progressive council based in Melbourne's outer south-west. This opportunity is a 4-month temporary contract with flexible working hours and an immediate start.
Working within the Health and Local Laws Department, you will assist the team with increasing inspection numbers, focusing on routine food, health and accommodation inspections.
- Suitable qualifications – Bachelor of Applied Science or Health Science (Environmental Health) – or recognised equivalency
- Recent Victorian experience as a practicing Environmental Health Officer, or membership with Environmental Health Australia
- Experience in processing wastewater applications and investigating nuisance complaints highly desirable
- Current Victorian driver licence essential
- If successful, a police check and Working with Children Check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's