Environmental Health Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Health Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 11:16|
Given the current Covid-19 situation, you will be working autonomously. You will be provided with training and an onboarding process, while maintaining social distancing. You will be working remotely but have days of inspections to attend.
This is an initial short term contract until November, but likely to be extended.
You will be working on
- Customer complaint investigations
- Public Health and Wellbeing Act inspections
- Food Act inspections
- Pandemic Team support
- Health promotion support and program implementation and development
- Customer engagement and setting expectations
- Suitable qualifications – Bachelor of Applied Science or Health Science (Environmental Health) – or recognised equivalency
- Recent public sector experience as a practicing Environmental Health Officer, or membership with Environmental Health Australia
- Current Victorian driver licence.
- Must be competent with Pathways.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's