Entry Level Town Planning role
|Job Title:||Entry Level Town Planning role|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 10:46|
The primary responsibility of this role will be the installation/display, maintenance and removal of public notices displayed on land for which a planning permit application has been lodged.
This is a six month contract and a fantastic entry level role for anyone studying Planning at the moment. This is a part-time role and council are flexible on what days are worked, so will suit someone studying or on a student visa.
You must have a drivers' licence and be able to work autonomously.
- Full, valid drivers licence
- Ability to manage your own time effectively.
- Excellent customer service.
- Studying/Studied Planning & Environment or relevant discipline.
- 6 month assignment – potential for extension.
- Entry level role into planning for those still studying.
- Opportunity to work more days within Planning enquiries unit.
- Develop your CV with experience in a metro council.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's