Enterprise Asset Management System Analyst (GIS)
|Job Title:||Enterprise Asset Management System Analyst (GIS)|
|Salary:||$60-90 p/h plus super, dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 17:37|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced GIS Analyst who can provide specialised advice and technical input in the field of spatial, data and demographic analysis, specifically in relation to road infrastructure. This role will be to start ASAP and will be a 3 month contract.
As the senior GIS analyst you will be responsible for providing technical leadership to drive asset management outcomes through data and system configuration and management.
Key Skills Required:
- Qualification in spatial science, geographical information, data analysis or other relevant field
- Current C class driver’s licence
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in the understanding, knowledge and application of acts and legislation within Council and industry standards
- Process mapping and system architecture for GIS for Roads and Stormwater
- Geographical information system (ESRI) and applications for Roads, ArcGIS online and mobility
- Previous exposure to Asset Management Information Systems/ software
- 3d models, data storage and point clouds (Arcgis pro)
- FME, adac and other data schema tools and processes
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lucia Schefermann | email@example.com.