Engineering Referrals Improvements Officer
|Job Title:||Engineering Referrals Improvements Officer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 15:46|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Engineering Referrals Improvements Officer to join our local council client based in Western Sydney.
The successful candidate will be responsible to improve customer service to the development industry by ensuring that internal referrals are assessed within required time-frames, and processes improvements are implemented.
- Monitor and manage referrals in and out of the respective teams with the view to meeting corporate KPI’s as well as ensuring quality advice is being given
- Assist with streamlining and improving current referral processes to see that KPIs are and can be successfully achieved
- Identify referral assessment process improvements and assist in the implementation
- Working across all aspects of civil engineering including road design, stormwater drainage design, and water sensitive urban design, including onsite detention (OSD) and bioretention system
- Assessing engineering referrals in relation to civil engineering components of Development Applications and various certificates
- Degree in civil engineering
- Excellent problem-solving skills and be strategically focussed
- Experience in assessing engineering referrals in relation to civil engineering components of Development Applications and various certificates
- Experience in project management and corporate software such as Technology 1, Microsoft products including Word, Project and Excel
- Desirable experience in use of civil and stormwater software including MUSIC, DRAINS, HEC-RAS, RAFTS, TUFLOW
- Experience in local government (desirable)
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's