|Job Title:||Engineering Coordinator|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 10:33|
• BAND 7 | $79,980 - $88,774 per annum + super
• Rostered Days Off
• Interesting Civil Infrastructure projects
• Located in North East Regional Victoria
I am working in partnership with a local council located 345km North East of Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for an experienced Engineering Coordinator for a full-time permanent opportunity.
You will be managing a small team responsible for the delivery of asset management, development engineering and general engineering services.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing a small engineering team
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure services are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Develop and implement effective asset management processes
• Oversee the delivery of engineering services and projects to time and budget
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of Council Assets & Civil Infrastructure
• Ability to lead a team of engineers by example and provide mentoring and guidance
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111