|Job Title:||Engineering Coordinator|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 10:33|
• BAND 7 | $79,980 - $88,774 per annum + super
• Rostered Days Off
• Interesting Civil Infrastructure projects
• Located in North East Regional Victoria
I am working in partnership with a local council located 345km North East of Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for an experienced Engineering Coordinator for a full-time permanent opportunity.
You will be managing a small team responsible for the delivery of asset management, development engineering and general engineering services.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing a small engineering team
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure services are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Develop and implement effective asset management processes
• Oversee the delivery of engineering services and projects to time and budget
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of Council Assets & Civil Infrastructure
• Ability to lead a team of engineers by example and provide mentoring and guidance
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's