Engineering Asset Management Officer
|Job Title:||Engineering Asset Management Officer|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 10:02|
• BAND 6 | $45 - 55 per hour + super
• Initial 3-month contract with potential of extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Immediate start available
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Asset Management Officer for an initial contract opportunity with the potential of extensions.
As part of the Engineering team, you create, update and dispose of asset data for roads and other civil infrastructure assets.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Assist with the condition data capture for the City’s civil infrastructure assets.
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Assist with the data maintenance of the Asset Management System.
• Provide input to Asset Management Plans, including capital works programs.
• Provide input and assistance to the City’s Asset management strategic documents and plans.
• Tertiary qualification in Geomatics, Surveying or related OR
• Proven experience & knowledge in reporting of roads and drainage assets
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Extensive experience in GIS data capture and data management and working knowledge of engineering design and “As constructed” drawings.
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's