Engineer - Asset Data, Systems And Valuations
|Job Title:||Engineer - Asset Data, Systems And Valuations|
|Reference:||PC - 5- 16|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 06:45|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an Engineer who is experienced across Assets Data, Systems and Valuation to join Local Council. This role will be based in Logan Central and will be a 6 month contract role.
- Prepare road infrastructure and associated assets financial valuation as per AASB standards and aligned with best practice from QAO guidelines
- Implement and maintain Infrastructure Asset data and systems for road (including bridges and footpaths), road inventory and drainage infrastructure.
- Lead the liaison with finance branch, external consultant, RID capital program, DA Engineering and internal branches for asset data and practical completions, unit rates and asset capitalisation process
- Execute external and internal auditor liaison for asset valuations and financial reporting
- Prepare asset movement report and financial disclosure statements for road infrastructure
- Administer Pavement Management Systems for asset data additions, changes and improvements required
- Act as Roads and Drainage asset data and systems custodian including following key components/outputs;
- Engage and manage consulting engineers and contractors in the provision of professional services related to roads and drainage asset management data, inspections/surveys and systems.
- Respond to enquiries on Roads and Drainage Infrastructure data and asset systems matters.
- Custodian of As Constructed information including capture, management, storage and searches
- Contribute towards development and maintenance of rehabilitation programming and associated Intervention Levels.
- Data management and asset management systems (eg. SMEC PMS or equivalent)
- A sound knowledge of Asset Management Principles (preferably NAMS.PLUS/IPWEA International Infrastructure Management Manual)
- Engineering asset life cycle phases and expectancy of performance
- Exposure to financial audit for assets
- Road asset valuation and financial reporting
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.